On March 27, 2009 6 MUSLIM men (more coming) were arrested for the sexual exploitation and rape of little/young girls. - once again this despicable pedophile ring is located in Northern Britain. As usual, the police were obsessively concerned with muslim neighborhood sensitivities & political correctness -
"A police spokesman said that it was important to maintain a low profile in order to keep the impact and disturbance caused to surrounding communities to a minimum.He added: "Uniformed officers from the Safer Neighbourhood Teams will be issuing leaflets to residents following the raid to reassure them and explain some details of the operation." see article below
Recall from August 2007 where mother's had to beg police to intervene and stop the muslim men exploiting their young daughters:
"A hidden world in which Asian men “groom” young white girls for sex has been exposed with the jailing yesterday of two men for child-abuse offences.
Zulfqar Hussain, 46, and Qaiser Naveed, 32, from east Lancashire, were each jailed for five years and eight months after exploiting two girls aged under 16 by plying them with alcohol and drugs before having sex with them.
Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labelled racist.
...Although campaigners claim that hundreds of young girls are already being passed around men within the Asian community for sex, she said that attempts to raise the problem with community leaders had met with little success, with most of them being in a state of denial about it." LINK
Clearly Hussain and Naveed were and are the "tip of the iceberg" when it comes to predatory muslim men raping British little girls. Interesting to note that a television documentary that exposed the huge numbers of Pakistani muslim men involved in this pedophilia ring was stopped - twice- from being televised - eventually it was shown. Some surmise upcoming elections played a role in its initial cancellations.
Apparently the feckless British police and vote whoring politicians, as shown by their persistent refusal to publicly condemn & swiftly deal with such actions, are happy to continue to keep (gangs of) muslim pedophile's exploitation and rape of young girls "hidden".
The media are also consistently to blame as this current story - below - is allowed to remain (hidden) local news rather than national. I addressed this national cover-up of muslim rapes in my recent blog British women pay high price for multiculturalism.
And, of course, the media hides the muslim identity of these despicable pedophiles. Also note that it appears the internet was used - the link between child pornography and muslims/terrorists has already been established.
Date Posted: 26/03/2009 16:09:23
SIX men accused of being at the centre of a sex ring said to have lured young girls into a world of exploitation and rape have been rounded up by police in a dawn raid.
The Advertiser joined the early morning swoop at one property in Clifton, as detectives and uniformed officers paid simultaneous visits to addresses in other parts of Clifton, Broom and Masbrough on Wednesday morning.
The action followed a two-month police investigation into the allegations of four girls, aged between 11 and 14, who claim that they were plucked from the streets of Rotherham and exploited for sex.
Wednesday morning's operation resulted in the immediate arrest of five suspects.
A sixth man was added to the haul in a later raid on a property in Shirecliffe, Sheffield, and a 20-year-old man, from the Moorgate area of Rotherham, was arrested yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.
None of the seven men, aged between 19 and 29, had been charged in connection with the alleged offences when the Advertiser went to press and all were expected to be released on police bail.
Two more men are still subject of police enquiries as part of the investigation and are expected to be brought in for questioning.
A 25-strong team of officers made their way to suspects' homes in a fleet of unmarked cars after leaving Main Street Police station at around 7am.
In an early-morning briefing Det Sgt Dave Walker, who led the operation, said: "We will be looking to gather mobile phones, digital cameras, diaries and camcorders....anything that could potentially provide evidence."
He added: "We will be knocking on doors today, not knocking them down. Many of the properties we will be visiting are family homes and many of the people who live there will be unaware of what's going on."
Following the arrests, officers combed suspects' homes and cars for evidence that could aid their investigation.
A police spokesman said that it was important to maintain a low profile in order to keep the impact and disturbance caused to surrounding communities to a minimum.
He added: "Uniformed officers from the Safer Neighbourhood Teams will be issuing leaflets to residents following the raid to reassure them and explain some details of the operation."
Date Posted: 26/03/2009 16:09:23