Looks like infidel capitalism and entrepreneurship not Sharia finance has solved the age old problem of muslim hygiene in a manner that will give a "boost" to even the most hard core Islamist's toileting rituals.
The company Total Hygiene is calling it the"most advanced toilet of our time. The new Clos-O-Mat Palma Vita combines the appearance of a conventional toilet with douching and drying facilities, in one stylish unit no bigger than a traditional WC."
"One simple press of the flush pad (by hand, elbow or body pressure) or the remote control hand switch triggers the flushing, washing and drying process. Pressing the flush pad starts simultaneous flushing of the unit and douching with warm water, heated as required to body temperature. Releasing of the flush pad triggers warm air drying for up to three minutes. If necessary, an additional push at any time can repeat the drying cycle. The functions can be stopped at any time simply by standing up. The process eliminates the need for toilet paper, and hand or body contact "
- Say before entering the toilet: In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (Al-Bukhaaree)
- One should enter the toilet with the left foot and leave with the right foot.
- It is not permissible to enter the toilet whilst carrying or wearing anything bearing the name of Allah, such as the Quran, or any book with the name of Allah in it, or jewelry such as bracelets or necklaces engraved with the name of Allah.
- One should remain silent whilst on the toilet. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is forbidden.
- One should not face nor turn your back on Al-Qiblah whilst relieving yourself.
- One should be out of sight of people when going to the toilet
- It is considered forbidden to relieve oneself whilst standing up, lying down or if you are completely nude.
- One should avoid going to the toilet anywhere where people may take rest or gather for any purpose.
- Do not raise clothes until you get close to the ground and do not uncover the body any more than is needed.
- One should sit on the feet (e.g. squat) keeping thighs wide apart with the stress on the left foot.
- Do not look to the private parts of the body nor the waste matter passed from the body.
- Do not sit more than needed.
- Do not spit, blow nose, look hither and thither, touch the body unnecessarily nor look towards the sky but relieve oneself with the eyes downcast in modesty.
- After relieving oneself it is essential to perform Istinjaa (washing with water) of the anus and/or genitals with the left hand and water.
- Other than toilet paper, water and the left hand Istinjaa can be performed with earth, grit, stones and worn-out cloths provided they are all clean. It is forbidden to perform Istinyaa with bone, any edible item, dry dung, baked brick, potsherd, coal, fodder, writing paper and anything which has even a small value.
- After this process the hands should also be washed.
- When leaving the toilet one should also say a prayer, "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief." LINK TO ABOVE
For additional information and relgious text citations regarding muslim toilet protocols go to:
More than likely your tax dollars will pay for the purchase and installation of millions of these water closets as multicutural worshipping government enablers and local and national Dhimmis rush to install them EVERYWHERE.