It should come as no surprise that after previously dashing months of preparation and disappointing hundreds of local children and adults who had prepared to be in the "first" planned St George's Day Parade, axed last April by the city council- that the post-dated parade has also been cancelled. The first parade, scheduled to appropriately occur on St George's Day, was stopped by hugely suspicious "official" excuses of "health and safety" concerns when in actuality it was concern for the muslim community that was placed at a higher priority, by Bradford city officials, than the traditional English parade. But an even more precise reason was soon apparent = muslim violence = " because the authorities fear it could spark race riots...... council bosses in Bradford, West Yorks, have ditched the event over concerns it could upset the Asian community, many of them Muslim."
I wrote about this travesty - you can read it here: UK ST GEORGE PARADE SCRAPPED
So why is the 2nd promised post-dated parade now defunct? According to the article:
"The announcement was met with anger and disbelief, and in a bid to pour oil over troubled waters an alternate date of July 1 was proposed. Now this second choice has also been pulled.
Vicar of Girlington, Reverend Tony Tooby, said: “They told us they were going to hold it on July 1 instead, but they have cancelled that.
“I thought they would cancel it, they just held it out as an olive branch to try and shut us up. The reality is the support for the event had gone because the sponsors lost interest.”
Guess the "powers that be" think that having a St. George's Day Parade on a date other than St. George's Day is rather silly - but wasn't that the point of moving the date -to begin with? Regardless of the latest faux reason yet another show of English pride has been banned from the streets of Great Britain. Guess dhimmi officials feel far safer with the March for Mohammed.
Notice how latest story has "rewritten history" - go to NOW SECOND PARADE IS ABANDONED